5.20.2009

Sad news

Audrina Patridge of The Hills is said to be dating none other than uber-hottie and man of the hour, Chris Pine. They've been canoodling at bars in LA and Las Vegas, and she's even been seen leaving his apartment in the wee hours of the morning. This is sad not only because the star of one of the biggest movie re-makes of all time is dating a reality tv wannabe starlet, but it also crushes my own romantic fantasies and image of him having a good on his shoulders. You know what Patti Stanger says, men think with their pecker.

I'm also very frustrated by the fact that Chris Pine is being dubbed an "overnight success" and all of a sudden every woman and gay man in America are swooning. I've been on the Pine train since 2004 so back off bitches, I discovered him first! He's getting all this recognition for Star Trek, but we're forgetting about two other major movies he's made in the past, Just My Luck (with Lindsay Lohan) and The Princess Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement. Those were some great films! I've been melting over The Princess Diaries for five years now and love seeing Chris in this sexy, seductive, ro-co leading man role. I watched my DVD of the film again for the billionth time this weekend and was lost in his magic all over again, he's a prince for gosh sake! People that are just taking note of his hotness now (like Miss Patridge) clearly just don't deserve him as much as I do. I have longevity on my side...as I like to imagine he does too. Ow ow!

No comments: