5.14.2009

Just another not-so pretty face

Nooooooo! What have they done to the hotness that was Bruce Jenner? Back in the day he was obviously a hot piece and a certified heartthrob, and I stand by the fact that he still looked dead sexy after the first face lift. Well, Bruce thought that doctor did a bad job and recently went back under the knife for a second "corrective" face life. This was the result. I weep. Bruce has officially been crossed off my list of old man crushes, and I must abandon my fantasy of a father/son threesome with him and Brody Jenner after seeing this. Don't judge me, you know you have some inner kink too.

This person that used to be Bruce can be seen on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and is survived by The Hills "star" Brody, his gaggle of step-children, and a few others biological children that no one knows or cares about.

Picture from Ability Films

No comments: