4.01.2009

Who the eff are these Photoshopped peoples?

Typically I think it's really lame when blogs make fun of how photoshopped celebs are in pictures, but seriously who are these people? "Entertainment Weekly" tells us this is the season 5 cast of The Hills, but when the most real-looking person in the group is Heidi Montag I find that hard to believe. I had to enlarge this pic just to see who the two blondes on the right were (Lo Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt b-t-dubs), and I'm still not convinced that the brunette is actually Audrina. The girl in the front is Lauren...obvi since she's the "star" and thus gets to be in the front. But if you're trying to tell me that the "gentleman" on the right is actually Justin Bobby then you're paying for my next eye exam on these 20/20 baby blues...and you should get your own eyes checked while you're at it. There is no EFFING way! I guess this confirms Whitney's not coming back for this season. Even though The City was one of the most boring shows on television, even she knows she can do better than this half-assed crap.

No comments: