6.16.2010

A musical Situation

Mike The Situation woke up one day and said to himself, "I think I want to record a rap song." So he did. That's the way life works when you're a big time reality star. He even got real creative and titled his song "The Situation". You can listen to "The Situation" (the song and the person) here, buy it on itunes really soon, or catch DJ Pauly D spinning it at Karma this summer.

This song isn't bad at all! The Situation is a MUCH better singer than The Countess. I can't really understand many of the words, but there are definitely re-mix horns and multiple mentions of designer names which is what any credible song needs. I'm pretty sure the lyrics are about The Situation being in the club and picking up hoes, but I probably could have told you that before I even listened. The curse words are also blurred out because I guess The Situation wants to stay family friendly...despite the lyric about licking him like ice cream.

No comments: