6.16.2010

"Bachelor Pad" cast delivers the crazy

Last week I mentioned the in-production reality show Bachelor Pad which will feature favorite Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants of the past year and 1/2 all time. The cast was revealed yesterday and they did not disappoint. I was literally cheering as I read down the list. Only 3 of my predictions made the cut, but that's okay because they brought some crazy that I didn't even remember like Man-Code David and Don't-Kiss-Me Elizabeth.

I didn't realize guys from Ali's season were eligible, but I welcome the inclusion of rivals Jonathan The Weatherman and certified crazy person Craig M, and especially the hotness that is Jesse! Jesse and Kiptyn need to have an ab contest, I'll be glad to judge. The David/Juan rivalry should also be interesting to watch evolve, please don't be sallys and make up on the first day. My only complaint is Tenley. I like her as a person but she's not all that interesting, and frankly is killing her class level by doing this show. And we learned recently that money (there's a $250,000 prize) can't buy you class, sweetie.

Bachelor Pad will premiere August 9th, shortly after Ali tricks some poor sap into falling in love with her.

No comments: