6.29.2009

If "The Bachelor" doesn't work out...

Frank "The Entertainer", who by this time is bona fide VH1 royalty, is finally getting his own reality show. For those of you who aren't familiar with his sexiness, he is best known for I Love New York 2, I Love Money 1 and 2, and living in his very-Italian parents' basement. The show will be called The Entertainer of Love (because VH1 is very creative) and will follow the typical format of a dozen or so skanks competing for The Entertainer's love. Actually I'm predicting these girls won't be skanky so much as just pure po-dunk white trash, or licensed Jersey guidettes. But sadly enough, I don't actually think The Entertainer is enough of a hot mess or on enough substances for this to show to be all that great. Especially compared to recent gems like Daisy of Love.

I probably shouldn't ever admit this, but I find The Entertainer very sexy. Sure he is bat shizit crazy and a total loser, but his body is bangin and I genuinely think he's pretty hot and would be fun to date. For a hot sec I thought about replying to the casting call for The Entertainer of Love, but then I remembered that two of his past "girlfriends" have been New York and Becky Buckwild and that means he definitely has questionable taste...not to mention The Clap.

We also must remember and respect that The Entertainer is the original reality TV toe-sucker, as shown in an infamous hot tub scene from I Love New York. Noting this, what may actually be a better idea for a reality show is to partner The Entertainer with reality TV's newest toe-sucker, Tanner P of The Bachelorette, and have a show called Who Wants To Marry a Foot-Fetishish? They can have challenges like peeling a banana with your feet, toe-painting, and obvi a "foot-job under the dinner table" competition. Now THAT is more along the lines of what a good VH1 show should be!

No comments: