9.10.2009

Fashion Week Dairies: Day 1

Headed to SoHo for Fashion's Night Out. I was definitely surprised to see soooo many people out shopping on a semi-rainy Thursday night. What I loved was that everyone was in good spirits and dressed fabulously, it almost made me forget that we're in a recession (except for my empty wallet). Guess that means their intentions with this event totes worked. Some high points of the evening for me were wine and cider cocktails at Nine West, finding a $5 dress at Top Shop, and getting to meet and interview mega-big-deal hairdresser Oscar Blandi at Sephora. Bad news is that we're one day into fashion week and my feet are already DUNZO.

Up bright and early tomorrow for a 9am show...ugh! It is not easy to achieve fierceness at that hour. Until then, I'm ready for some football!

No comments: