7.31.2009

Did Bravo not get the memo?



Last night during the Real Housewives of Atlanta season premiere, Bravo played a shortened version of this commercial for the new season of Project Runway. Premiering August 20th. On LIFETIME.

After all the legal dramz that went down over the network switch for ProRun, why the hell would Bravo run a commercial for their competitor? Do they even realize how D-list that makes them look? It's like, "Look at one of the most popular and credible shows on reality tv that we lost and had to create a rip-off show to replace. It's great, change the channel and go watch this!" Seriously, Bravo, I thought you were better than that.

Yet, as much as I wanted to hate on Lifetime's version of ProRun, it looks just as great as in the good ole days and so does Models of the Runway. I'm hanging my head and changing into my mom jeans in shame because I will be watching.

No comments: