7.27.2009

Guten Tag, Herr Hot-Stuff!

Zum Schneider
East Village
107 Avenue C (at 7th Street)
New York, NY 10009
212-598-1098
www.zumschneider.com

The equation to what makes Zum Schneider a great bar for the single girl in Manhattan is quite simple. Boys like beer. Zum has a wide menu of German beers that come in huge glasses. Thus boys go here in droves, so you should too to meet said boys. Zum also creates the perfect social atmosphere to meet new people with their traditional beer-garden style community tables. It's almost like they knew exactly what they were doing all along! I'm not the biggest fan of international beers but I can recognize a good beer list when I see it, especially by the looks of joy on the male clientele's faces as they clink their liter sized glasses together in cheer. So I shall grab my own (half) liter glass and join in the festive fun, indulging in as many Wieners as I can handle. I may come for the boys, but you should probably come for the Bavarian tradition and the beer, which are far more noble reasons.
Rating: 3.5 stars

No comments: