7.24.2009

Watch for this in the +8's sippy cups

Today I saw a truck painted with a huge logo for Ed Hardy Celebrity Energy Drinks. Upon a little further research I discovered that these have been around since 2007 and come in 4 flavors: orange, apple, pomegranate, and sugar free. How have I never heard of these, and why the hell do they exist in the first place?

More importantly, where can I get some? I love energy drinks, and based on the genius name and marketing, these drinks will certainly automatically turn me into a D-List celebrity. Or perhaps just a 32-year-old douche trying to be young and...a celebrity. Jon Gosselin is chugging this stuff as we speak.

I kid, I actually love the Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier fashion line but have never been able to pull it off without looking like I'm trying way too hard. I have these kick ass purple Ed Hardy knee socks with little roses that are one of my favorite accessories that I've never worn because what does one wear with Ed Hardy knee socks, really now? If anyone can help me out with this dilemma please let me know.

And seriously dude, where can I get these energy drinks?

No comments: