7.16.2010

Celebrity Rehab: Reality star edition!

The cast for season 4 of Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab is starting to take shape, and I'm giddy with excitement! Confirmed and unconfirmed castmates include Jeremy London and his wife (I think I was just barely too young to appreciate him in his heartthrob days) and one of the Pointer Sisters (pretty sure my parents listened to them). But then it starts to get really exciting with the inclusion of Tila Tequila, Jason "Gummy Bear" Davis, Jason Wahler, and most recently announced Janice Dickinson! Okay so Tila was in, then her rep announced she was out, but I haven't given up hope. Jason W is still major hotness, and Janice is one of my favorite hot messes in the world. I seriously love the woman, think she's entertaining as hell, and really respect her as a brand. I actually didn't realize she still had a substance abuse problem though...

I couldn't help but notice that over half the alleged cast has gained fame on a reality show (or two, or three...), so let's see how they stack up:

Jason "Gummy Bear" Davis - 1 (kinda, one episode of Millionaire Matchmaker)
Tila Tequila - 1 (A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, 2 seasons)
Jason Wahler - 3 (Laguna Beach, The Hills, Celebrity Rap Superstar)
Janice Dickinson - 5 (America's Next Top Model, The Surreal Life, The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Abbey & Janice: Beauty and the Best, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, ...AND she actually had a career!)

Hail Queen Janice! Celebrity Rehab will be her 6th reality show which is impressive/sad/inspiring. No premiere date is set for Celebrity Rehab 4, but filming is rumored to have started.

No comments: