7.09.2010

Sadly, I'd actually eat this...

Behold: the Candwich. The sandwich in a can. It took me quite awhile to figure out whether this was a food or a drink, but I'm pretty sure it is a solid sandwich that is packaged in a can so that it stays...fresh? Although a drink that tasted like peanut butter and jelly wouldn't be such a bad thing either. There's 3 varieties of Candwich: PB&J Grape, PB&J Strawberry, and BBQ Chicken. I don't know exactly where to buy the Candwich, but my guess is either the dollar store or Big Lots. Ya know, places that have little regard for expiration dates or oldness of their food products, and the Candwich "has a long shelf life that is perfect for emergency food storage needs in the event of natural disasters." Practical.

Sadly there's some legal dramz involving the investors and creators of the Candwich, but without this shadiness we probably would have never been introduced to this fine food product.

No comments: