8.19.2009

Size 6 my ass...

OK magazine is reporting at Sherri Shepherd is down 41 pounds and now fitting into a size 6. Seriously, I don't like blatant lies. I'm a size 6 and I look hella better than that. If Sherri really is a 6 it's time for me to go anno because I refuse to be lumped into a category with that. If she were here right now I'd pull a Janice Dickinson in a classic scene from her crappy/awesome reality show, take off my skirt, and make Sherri put it on and zip up to prove that she fits into the size that she claims she does. It's news stories like this that tamper with America's body image and eff with women's poor impressionable brains (no offence to women, we all know this is true). Sherri, call it what it is, you're a size 10 girlfriend and there ain't nothin wrong with dat.

No comments: