2.27.2010

Tacky tats...that strangely turn me on

It feels so wrong and confusing to lust after a male figure skater, but during this year's Olympics Evan Lysacek has made me think dirty thoughts more than once. And he's straight! So I was quite haps when OK! magazine recently did a feature with shirtless pics of prominent Olympians, starring the very sexy Mr. Lysacek.

We must talk about this tattoo, a lightening bolt on the upper crotch. As one blogger put it, "Is Evan trying to make us think that his peen is Zeus or something?" Well maybe it is! I'm sure it's quite impressive. Despite the fact that I have no idea what this tat means and that it's pretty tickity-tack, it makes me horny. The penis V muscle is probs my favorite part of a guy's body, and the lightening bolt is like saying "this area is electric". And hot damn, I want to be electrocuted.

But he must lose the costume with the glittery snakes around his neck. Sorry, Vera. (Surprisingly I didn't mind the feathery one...)

No comments: