1.25.2010

Megan as a Guidette

Damn you MTV for creating one of the most brillz TV shows in the world with Jersey Shore and one of the most brillz games/work distractions with the "Jersey Shore Yourself" application. While doing legitimate research for a work project, I stumbled upon this. By going through a series of steps such as hair, wardrobe, accessories, tan level, etc, you can make an avatar of yourself in full guido or guidette mode. And who doesn't want that?

So this is me...obvi. Or "KusKus" as my nickname was back in my days as a Jersey Girl (pronounced like the food). She's probably the only blonde guidette in the world and STILL has an amazing poof, but unfortunately the website made her keep her bra on under the JWoww scarf boob shirt. She only has the second lightest level of tan because realistically that's as far as this Irish guidette can get with her tanning skills. Note the scorpion tattoo on the leg for her zodiac sign, and the drink in hand because she's pretty much always drunk and out at the bar searching for juiced, tan guidos.

The sad part is that I considered making my lil Jersey Shore girl legit work research. Oh my job...

No comments: